Existing Student Registration for Sound Beginnings
This class is for families with children age 0-4. All children attending class must be registered (including infants).
How to RE-ENROLL for the next Sound Beginnings class (all steps must be completed):
Click this link to be directed to my teacher page on the Let's Play Music website.
- Find and select your child’s class time.
- Enter my enrollment code: 137058
- Log in. (Username and password are cAse sEnsiTive!)
- Select the student you are enrolling.
- The system will recommend the appropriate materials for you, but you may also add individual items, as needed. Be sure to select "Semester Set" if you have previously taken a Sound Beginnings class and still have your SB Tote Bag. It will include one required Workbook, Instrument, and Album. When you register additional children in the next step, you may add a sibling set (workbook and instrument) or extra instrument if you would like, but it isn't required.
- Click the button on the bottom-right to "enroll more children" or "go to checkout" and complete the checkout process.
Pay the $20 registration fee to Ms. Bethany. Zelle is preferred, using my phone number. Venmo is also accepted but I have to pay transaction fees. You can scan or tap the QR code at the right to pay through Venmo. (This step may be skipped ONLY if you are registering during the early bird special!)
By enrolling in a class at my home studio, you are required to adhere to my Studio Policies. Please click this link to view and sign the Google Form. This must be filled out each semester.
Log in to your student portal on www.musikandme.com to be sure you have access to your class calendar, downloads, fun games, and more. (You should have used the same email and password as you did for registering through Let's Play Music. I do not have access to that information.)
- Open the LPM app on your phone or tablet and drag the main screen down to refresh it. Please begin listening to your new class music!
If you need help with any of these registration steps, please feel free to call or text me and I'll try to walk you through it!