Existing Student Registration for Let's Play Music
Students are required to have completed the previous year.
How to RE-ENROLL for the next Let’s Play Music class (all steps must be completed):
- If you think your student might need to repeat a year, please click this link for more information.
Click this link to be directed to my teacher page on the Let's Play Music website.
- Find and select your child’s class time.
- Enter my enrollment code: 137058
- Log in. (Username and password are cAse sEnsiTive!)
- Select the student you are enrolling.
- The system will automatically recommend and add the appropriate materials for you (sibling set or complete set), but you may also add individual items, as needed.
- Click the button on the bottom-right to "enroll more children" or "go to checkout" and complete the checkout process.
Pay the $20 registration fee to Ms. Bethany. Zelle is preferred, using my phone number. Venmo is also accepted but I have to pay transaction fees. You can scan or tap the QR code at the right to pay through Venmo. (This step may be skipped ONLY if you are registering during the early bird special!)
By enrolling in a class at my home studio, you are required to adhere to my Studio Policies. Please click this link to view and sign the Google Form. This must be filled out each year.
Log in to your student portal on www.musikandme.com to be sure you have access to your class calendar, downloads, fun games, and more. (You should have used the same email and password as you did for registering through Let's Play Music. I do not have access to that information.)
- Open the LPM app on your phone or tablet and drag the main screen down to refresh it. Please begin listening to your new class music!
If you need help with any of these registration steps, please feel free to call or text me and I'll try to walk you through it!