Sound Beginnings Waitlist
Welcome! Thank you for looking into this incredible program. I know your little one will be so grateful you did! Sound Beginnings develops intelligence and confidence in young children in a setting of music, play and parental nurturing! Sound Beginnings prepares young minds for future educational opportunities with kindergarten readiness, literacy skills and fine motor skills.
My current Sound Beginnings classes are full. I would love for you and your child to join us during the next open enrollment. You're welcome to attend a current class to check out the program and see if it's a good fit for your family.
Please take a minute to fill out this form so that I have your contact information. I've included some important information about my Sound Beginnings classes.
Information regarding classes:
* Sound Beginnings classes are for children ages 0-4.
* You can register more than one child in the same class as long as they are 4 years old and younger.
* Classes are 30 minutes once a week
* Parents attend class every week.
* The registration fee is $20 per family and is due upon registering.
* Materials needed for Sound Beginnings classes are purchased through the Let's Play Music website and include a student workbook, digital music album, and instrument.
* Sound Beginnings materials are approximately $35, with a one time purchase of a tote bag for $7.50
* Tuition is $180 for the entire semester for one child and a caregiver or $220 for the entire semester for a family.
Please contact me anytime with any questions.